Do you love the industrial and timeless look of concrete but need that extra layer of protection to make the flooring right for you? Where other floor coatings cover or augment the look of traditional concrete, we have a solution that can make your dream come true. We are offering our high-grade concrete sealers to our neighbors in Valdosta at affordable pricing points with blazing fast professional installation. A concrete sealer coat can exhibit benefits such as:
- Concrete Waterproofing
- Slip And Skid Resistance
- Incredible Investment Value
- One Day Installation
Ready to see everything else this concrete coating has to offer? We have all you need to know and more down below!
The Different Types Of Sealers
A common misbelief is that there is only one type of sealer that provides a high gloss and fragile coating, but that isn’t the case at all! One of the best things about using sealers is that there are different types that can be used for different levels of performance, different budgets and different areas of use like high and low traffic settings. With different sealers comes different levels of performance, so it is critical that you choose the right sealer for your setting. But, one of the best parts about using professional assistance is that our team of contractors can tell you exactly what you need and tell you what it is capable of. But, just so you have a general idea of what you will be getting, we have outlined a few of the more popular types of sealers down below:
- Acrylic sealers are one of the few sealers that can be applied to fresh concrete, eliminating the need for water to cure and protect your concrete. These water-based stains can be found in finishes like satin to glossy
- Epoxy-based sealers are by the far the most durable sealer that you can find with resistances to scratches and abrasions, water and even chemicals
- Penetrating sealers are used to maintain the natural matte finish of your concrete while providing protection from thermal expansion and contraction as well as resisting moisture damage
- Polyurethane sealers are the upgrade from an acrylic sealer for high traffic areas and come in sheens ranging from wet look to satin
Why You Should Seal Your Concrete
When it comes to sealing your concrete, you will find that there is much more than meets the eye. Our sealers offer amazing performance that can make your concrete safer and more efficient to use. Down below, you will find a few of the benefits that you stand to gain by having your concrete sealed.
- One of the best features of using sealers is the waterproofing measures that they bring to the table and that means:
- Water will not penetrate your concrete slab and wash away its supporting soils, decreasing your slabs structural integrity
- Its watertight finish will almost never allow stains to find there way onto the concrete slab, making it easy to clean regularly
- Along with resisting water damage, sealers have been known to resist a wide array of chemical damage
- A crucial feature of sealing your concrete is that it can help your concrete reach the full age of 20-30 years and here’s how:
- When your concrete is equipped with a sealer, you will find that cracks, flaking, and even discoloration
- With the long lifespan of sealed concrete, you will find that your maintenance costs to maintain your concrete will drastically decrease
- Sealed concrete, however, will need to be replaced every 5-7 years depending on where it is placed.
- Back to where we said that most commonfolk assume that sealers are high gloss and boring, here is what we offer for customizing your sealer:
- Almost all of our concrete sealers offer the ability to be pigmented with a wide range of colors to subtly add color to concretes cold and gray surface
- We even offer variations in the finishes of our sealers from wet looks all the way to matte finishes
- A good pairing for sealed concrete is stained concrete, sealers can make any coloration pop!
Ease Of Maintenance
- Home and business owners have found maintaining their sealed concrete to be a task that is fast and simplistic, so here’s what to expect:
- For routine maintenance, all you really need for sealers is a simple broom and wet mop to keep your sealer clean
- Before using any cleaners on your sealer, check with us to make sure it is an approved cleaner for seal coats
- Waxes can be used to prolong the life of any sealer.
- What makes sealed concrete a feasible option for concrete outside of the residential setting is its extremely hygienic finish with benefits like:
- Sealed concrete is one of the few floor coatings that have been designed to resist the growth of mold and mildew
- Sealers can even protect your concrete from small food particles and germs reaching the micro-cracks and crevices in your concrete.
- Our concrete sealers are also resistant to damage from even the harshest cleaners and disinfectants.
Ready To Have Your Concrete Sealed?
Give Us A Call Today For A Free, Professional Quote!
Our Service Areas
Our team of contractors is readily standing by to bring our high-grade concrete sealers to your home or even to your business! Just because we work out of Valdosta doesn’t mean that we cant come to you. We are willing to travel to the surrounding cities just so you can have the best concrete sealers on the market.
Our service areas include:
Don’t know if concrete sealing is right for you? Feel free to take a look at our homepage to find more of our revolutionary concrete coatings!