- Skilled professionals
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- Different services
- Long-lasting results
- Interior and exterior work
- Wood Surface Sealing: it just simply comes with the territory of exposed floors. Moisture is a large threat to the appearance and functionality of your surfaces, so sealing the deck will ensure the floor is given a longer lifespan. Professionally sealed surfaces block water and moisture from aging the surface too quickly.
- Clean your deck: that is not a joke. Even if your wood surface even when it doesn’t look like it needs it. Mold and mildew are big issues in exposed wood and having the surface professionally cleaned will help with the possibility of damage.
- Inspect the surface: regardless of where your exposed wood surface is located, inspect the surface and ensure that large debris is removed.
Benefits of Professional Wood Restoration
Having our professionals out to help you restore a wood surface to its original beauty is much more money and time effective than attempting to accomplish the same results from a DIY project. Our technicians work delicate processes and equipment daily and will have the knowledge and training to ensure a positive outcome from their wood restoration project.
The Finish Will Last
Many times people want to go with the cheapest option, whether that is a cheap company or a cheap DIY kit, and that is never going to work. What happens with cheap kits and companies is the results don’t last, so you have to keep calling these people back or you have to keep buying the product. With SUDS neither one of those two issues will ever be the case! With proper sanding and techniques, our team will rejuvenate your wood surface and it won’t need attention for over 5 years!
It Will Take Longer
Don’t go the way of least amount of time because that will lead to improper cleaning methods like intense power washing a delicate surface or using chemicals your wood cannot resist, thus damaging the surface and the function. Our professionals will use sanding techniques that are appropriate for the texture of the wood. With the route of less time, you spend more time redoing something that could have been done right the first time with SUDS
There will be a mess
Are you someone who enjoys cleaning dust and particles out of your eyes, hair, teeth, and wherever else the particles lie? Well, if you don’t hire the right professional that is a high probability. Sometimes procedures and steps need to be taken for wood surfaces that seem to be extremely far gone, and that leaves a mess, so call SUDS to learn more
With us your save
That’s right, our SUDS team is not here to take all of the money out of your bank and wallet! We know wood restoration like the back of our own hands, so we want to share those gifts with you! You save so much money, time, and despair by simply calling our professionals and getting started because it is just that easy.
Call us now to learn more
Where you’ll find us