Garage Floor Epoxy
Epoxy Flooring Valdosta
- Strong installations
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- 100% customer service
- Affordable prices
- High-end materials
Garage Floor Epoxy Installation
- All floors must be thoroughly inspected.
- Concrete garage floors need to be repaired. If there are any cracks, spalling, joint issues, etc.
- Any previous coatings, sealants, or paints need to be removed immediately.
- Garage floors need to be thoroughly cleaned. Remove all and any extra debris, stains, grease, oil, and/or lose objects in the surrounding area
- Grind the garage concrete floor to open its pores and ensure a proper epoxy coating installation occurs.
- Moisture tests, temperature tests, and the condition/age of the concrete all need to be tested
- Finally, if no other issues are found with your concrete, the process can be started.
About Garage Floor Epoxy
Epoxy garage floors first became popular for residential use because of their high resistant to damaging situations. There isn’t anything that can truly ruin your garage epoxy floor once it has been professionally installed because your floors will be resistant too:
- Water and moisture damage
- Impact and scratching.
- Oil, grease, and vehicle fluids
- Staining and abrasions
Your home installations should not be harmful to your health or your family’s health. A professionally installed epoxy floor can be installed while your friends and family are present, and it can be installed with safety qualities that create a completely secure system.
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria-resistant
- Low or no VOCs
Our garages, for many of us, bring a lot of pride to our homes. When you have a professional installation, you have a large variety of choices in colors, textures, and designs. Epoxy garage floors can be installed to make your surface look like anything but concrete!
- Choose from bright to mellow colors
- Choose designs and textures unique to garage floors
- Install garage flooring with logos
Metallic Garage Epoxy
For garage spaces that are used as workspaces or double as showrooms, metallic epoxy floors create distinct flooring designs. A metallic epoxy floor can never be duplicated because professional installers manipulate pigmentation in the clear coating, creating a new design every time.
- Metallic epoxy floors create 3D designs
- Metallic epoxy floors can mimic craters, water, clouds, and ripples
- Metallic epoxy floors are 100% solid
- Metallic epoxy floors are the most affordable decorative floors
Epoxy Flake Garage Floor
Have you ever seen a garage floor or a commercial floor with what looks like specks? Flake epoxy floors offer you floors that can be designed with different colors. These floors create beautiful seamless surfaces that create a special uniformity that hides unwanted imperfections.
- Multiple color choices
- Logos go great on them
- Unique flooring for businesses and garage floors
Garage Floor Epoxy Services
Call us now for more information about your new garage epoxy floor!
Where We Go